The founding full-stack software engineer, backend role will require someone with a strong command over complex cloud systems responsible for streaming and uploading of long-form audio and video files, and computationally intensive processes like speech recognition, machine learning, and audio analysis.
In this role you will be collaborating with the team to design new systems as well as improving existing systems to ensure that they demand low latency, are highly reliable, and resilient.
If you have a passion for thoughtfully solving hard problems in a concise and modular way while having an obsession over how your code affects the experience of the humans that use the app this role is a great fit for you.
Ox's Current Tech Stack/Skills Required:
- Tailwind CSS
- Github and GH Actions
- Zoom API
- WebAudio API
- GCP ( Run, SQL, Storage, PubSub, BigQuery )
- AWS ( Cognito, Amplify, Lambda, ECR, Cloudfront )
- Cloudflare WAF
- Design/PM/Comms Tools: Figma, Webflow, Clickup, Slack w/integrations
Ox’s Benefits Package:
- Competitive Compensation package, including strong salary and ownership through equity
- Employer-sponsored health care
- Flexible PTO
- Async work culture, flexible hours, milestone-driven
- Remote-first, work from anywhere
Other open roles:
If you're interested, tap the button below then choose which role to talk directly to us to learn more! No need for a resume, we'll be respectful of your time and just get straight to the conversation.